Japan Solar + Energy Storage Congress 2018, is one of the largest congress focusing on solar and energy storage market in Japan. It will take place in Osaka Japan, on 29-30 October and Albert Carrera, Regional Manager APAC, will attend the event as featured speaker.
CONFERENCE DAY TWO
Date: October 30
Panel Discussion: How to Apply Energy Storage Into the Power Grid and Balance the Electric Demands Better.
Moderator: Nell Agate Tsui, Associate Director, IHS Markit
- Albert Carrera, Regional Manager-APAC, GreenPowerMonitor
- Franck Constant, President, Constant
- Pablo Otin, Vice President, 8minutenergy Renewables
- Jeff Renaud, Vice President and Managing Director, Asia Pacific, EnerNOC
- Kinya Sakanishi, Deputy Director-General, Fukushima Renewable Energy Institute, AIST(FREA)
Also, please let us know if you are planning on attending this year’s Japan Solar + Energy Storage Congress 2018. We would love to schedule a face to face meeting with you!
FL. HULIC & New SHINBASHI 6F 604
2-11-10 Shimbashi, Minato-Ku
Tokyo, 105-0004, Japan
Mobile : 090- 8561-3293
Where? Osaka, Japan
When? 29-30 October
Venue: Hyatt Regency Osaka. 1-13-11 Nanko-Kita, Suminoe-Ku Osaka, Japan, 559-0034