Michael Sherry, Director Wind Business and Product Development will be a featured speaker
Optimal wind asset operations are key to ensure high generation performance and favorable financial returns. The benefits of the process are important for ageing operational wind turbines as well as newly installed farms.
A few rich-experienced wind developers gather here to discuss on their route maps, comprising turbine inspections, turbine engineering, wind resource and operational SCADA data analytics disciplines.
Date: 20 July, 16:10-17:00h (50 mins)
Panel: Optimizing the Performance of Wind Energy Portfolio in Australia
- David Millar, Founder and Director, Millennium Energy Solutions
- Michael Sherry, Director Wind Business and Product Development
- Chris Baldwin, Wind Operations Manager, Meridian Energy Australia
- Pedro Vozone, Technical Head of Wind Farm Projects, RES
- Shekhar Kamath, General Manager – Sales, Utopus Insights
Don’t miss the panel discussion and get your ticket here
If you would like to schedule a face to face meeting , please contact us:
Director Wind Business and Product Development