GreenPowerMonitor is excited to collaborate with Moxa on the “Digital Transformation for a sustainable energy transition” webinar to be held on 20 September at 15pm (Dubai time) / 12pm (London time).
In this interactive session we’ll speak about:
- Data-acquisition and device-monitoring solutions that efficiently manage onsite and remote power assets distributed accross multiple field locations.
- Integrating multiple devices with different communication protocols into a local control and monitoring system such as Remote Terminal Unit (RTU) based SCADA system.
- How renewable power plant operators leverage scalable Internet of Things (IoT) solution to integrate distributed renewable energy sources and maintain demand-supply balance through Moxa and GreenPowerMonitor collaboration.
- How to overcome technical challenges in Hybrid Projects (e.g. solar PV + batteries) such as specific control philosophy requirements, grid code compliance, third party data integrations, etc.
- The key role that PowerPlantController (PPC) systems play in large utility scale PV projects and hybrid projects.
- Importance of digitalization and cyber security for the effective performance of the renewable energy assets.
- Sergi Bosque Garcia, Regional Manager: Middle East Africa and India, GreenPowerMonitor
- Sandeep Prabhakar, Product Marketing Manager India and Middle East, Moxa
- Alan P. Mammoser, Editor, Energy & Utilities, Informa
Register now at this link: Digital Transformation for a sustainable energy transition (on24.com)