GreenPowerMonitor, a DNV GL company is glad to announce its “Green Talks”, a series of webinars where renewable energy experts and some of the key players of the sector will discuss about challenges and opportunities to transition toward a greener future.
Sign up to our webinar to obtain trusted advice and energy expert insights.
Date: Wednesday, March 10, 2021
Time: 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM CET
The Green Talks - The challenges of massive PV plants: How to implement successful monitoring controls – SESSION IN SPANISH
Throughout this session together with the participating experts, we will focus among other things on:
- What are the main challenges to build and operate these plants? What aspects can condition the decision of the equipment to use?
- What is the weight of the construction part and what is the weight of the operating part when making decisions to undertake a 400MW project?
- In the construction phase:
- String inverters vs Central inverters
- Equipment redundancy
- SCADA Power Plant Controller or Inverter
- In the operation phase
- Digitization: Importance of remote plant monitoring and big data management
- Forecasting services
- Preventive and Predictive Maintenance
- Market trends in this type of photovoltaic projects.
Do not miss it!
- Josep Berengueras, Regional Manager LATAM & IBERIA , GreenPowerMonitor, a DNV GL company.
- Marcelo Méndez, Operations Manager at EDF Renewables
- Julio Arellano, O&M Manager at Atlas Renewable Energy
- José Ramón García, Opex Director at Grenergy
- Jorge Handal, Project Manager at AES