GreenPowerMonitor, a DNV Company is glad to announce its “Green Talks”, a series of webinars where renewable energy experts and some of the key players of the sector will discuss about challenges and opportunities to transition toward a greener future.
Sign up to our webinar to obtain trusted advice and energy expert insights.
Date: Tuesday, May 11th, 2021
Time: 9AM PDT // 12PM EDT // 6PM CEST
Throughout this session together with the participating experts, we will focus among other things on:
– How important are the solutions control capabilities and response times in your evaluation?
– Do you care about ease of integration with 3rd party services (CMMS, back office finance, etc.)?
– What do you look for in data sampling, granularity, and retention requirements?
– What do you look for in HMI analytics and reporting capabilities?
– How important is the level of support or knowledge from the provider?
Do not miss it!
- Peter Kobliska, VP of Business Development NA at GreenPowerMonitor, a DNV company
- Dylan Sontag, Director – Asset Operations and Performance Engineering at Silicon Ranch
- Laks M. Sampath, O&M Manager at Q CELLS
- Jamie Mordarski, Director O&M America’s at SMA America LLC