Juan Carlos Arévalo, our CEO, will be Panel Moderator
When: 13-16 January 2020
Where: Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre, UAE
- GreenPowerMonitor, now part of DNVGL, will attend the World Future Energy Summit (WFES) in Abu Dhabi on 13-16 January 2020. Sergi Bosque, Regional Manager for MEA & India, will wait for you at the DNV GL stand:
Stand Number 6310
to meet you and show you our renewable energy (RE) monitoring, control and data management solutions.
- Juan Carlos Arévalo, CEO of GreenPowerMonitor, will be the moderator of the panel discussion:
Leveraging Artificial Intelligence in renewable energy environments
When: Tuesday 14 January
- Steve Griffiths, Senior Vice President, Research and Development, Khalifa University
- Jun Li, Vice President, Huawei FusionSolar
- Jitendra Morankar, VP of Global Design Applications, NEXTracker
- Dr Maher Chebbo, Chief Innovation Officer, GE Power Digital
Other DNV GL panel participants and moderator:
- Topic: Will digitalisation means energy for all?
Moderator: Michael Wilkinson, Segment Leader, Energy Digitalization, DNV GL
- Topic: Corporate PPAs: Promoting growth in the distributed solar energy market
Moderator: Caroline Brun Ellefsen, Global Head Instatrust, DNV GL
- Topic: Cities: Achieving net-zero, carbon-neutral goals through accelerated energy transition
- Panellists include Claude Godin, Principal Consultant, Policy Advisory and Research, DNV GL
- Topic: The role of blockchain in energy trading and storage management
Panellists include Mohammed Atif, Area Manager, Middle East and Africa, DNV GL
WFES is a leading global industry event and exhibition for future energy, cleantech and sustainability. The conference brings together government and business leaders, 800 specialist exhibitors and 33,500 visitors from 170 countries, showing pioneering technologies and innovative thinking in the energy, water, solar, waste and smart cities sectors.
Our RE expert, Sergi Bosque, will be there ready to discuss about the best practices to measure and compare RE asset performance and optimization, develop strong operational and financial KPIs, new developments in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) for predictive maintenance and advanced analytics, all through our GPM solutions for monitoring control and data management for RE plants.
GreenPowerMonitor, now part of DNV GL, is an international company that offers a market-leading integrated solution of software, hardware, and services for the management and maintenance of renewable energy installations.
Our purpose is to provide digital tools to maximize the performance of renewable energy assets, optimize efficiency in the management of renewable energy portfolios, and contribute to having the greenest energy mix in the grid.
GreenPowerMonitor has a long tradition and experience in successfully managing renewable assets and providing customized solutions for our clients’ needs. Our monitoring, managing, and analytic solutions have helped more than 500 clients in 72 different countries.
Let’s talk, meet and discuss all the possibilities to partner together!
For better coordination, please contact:
Regional Manager – MEA & India
Phone: +971 565 11 33 86