ES AI 240
Data adquisition systems based on IA240/241 offer an easily scalable architecture to meet all requirements. Modules (such as Iologik) can be connected to the system to
provide additional inputs and outputs to measure analog and digital signals, temperature, etc.
The IA240/241 embedded computers are designed for industrial automation applications. The computers feature 4 RS-232/422/485 serial ports, dual LANs, 4 digital input
channels, 4 digital output channels, and a PCMCIA cardbus and SD socket in a compact, IP30 protected, industrial-strength rugged housing.
The IA240/241’s vertical DIN-rail form factor makes it easy to install the computers in a small cabinet. This space-saving solution also facilitates easy wiring, making the IA240/241 a great choice as front-end embedded controllers for industrial applications.
Wide temperature models of the IA240/241 are also available. The IA240-T and IA241-T can operate reliably in a temperature range from -40 to 75°C, making them appropriate for harsh industrial automation environments.
The industrial design of the IA240/IA241 provides a robust, reliable computing platform. Due to their RISC-based architecture, the IA240/IA241 computers will not generate a lot of heat, making them ideal for industrial automation environments.
- MOXA ART 32-bit ARM9 industrial processor.
- 64 MB RAM, 16 MB flash onboard.
- 4 RS-232/422/485 serial ports.
- 4 digital input and 4 digital output channels (TTL signal).
- Dual 10/100 Mbps Ethernet for network redundancy.
- PCMCIA slot for wireless expansion (802.11b/g, GPRS/UMTS/HSDPA).
- SD socket for storage expansion.
- Ready-to-run Linux Kernel 2.6 platform.
- Unique patented Software Encryption Lock.
- Installation options: DIN-rail, wallmount (with accessory).
- Robust, fanless design, IP30 protection mechanism.
- -40 to 75°C wide temperature models available.
- PCMCIA slot for wireless expansion (802.11b/g, GPRS/UMTS/HSDPA)