GreenPowerMonitor will attend as an exhibitor sponsor the 4th edition of the Solar Asset Management North America conference in San Francisco where DNV GL will be a Gold Sponsor.
Our experts will be pleased to discuss and demonstrate the value our solutions can add to your PV assets through our controls, performance monitoring, portfolio management and O&M tools.
Tor Blackstad, CEO of GreenPowerMonitor Corporation will attend the event as a featured speaker at the panel “KPIs: What solar can learn from industries”, alongside Ann Walter from EDP Renewables North America and Andrew Griffiths from Recurrent Energy.
PROGRAM DAY 2 /// 29 of MARCH
14:45 – KPIs: What Solar can learn from other industries
- Reflection: Solar KPI’s back then and now
- KPI’s on different levels: string, plant, portfolio
- Common deviation ranges for different KPI’s in different contexts
- KPI’s used for Wind and conventional power assets
- How Solar performance should be assessed in the future
ASSET MANAGEMENT MANAGER /// EDP RENEWABLES NORTH AMERICA
CEO /// GREEN POWER MONITOR CORPORATION
VP ASSET MANAGEMENT /// RECURRENT ENERGY
At the same time, Ray Hudson, Director Global Solar Segment at DNV GL will participate at the following panel:
14:45 – Real world performance analysis
- Most common breakdowns
- Beyond the warranty: life expectancy of inverters
- Real world module performance and degradation in different environments
- How to deal with discontinued products and bankrupt manufacturers
DIRECTOR GLOBAL SOLAR SEGMENT /// DNV GL ENERGY
SR. MANAGER /// FIRST SOLAR
Please, do not hesitate, stop by our #22 booth or DNV GL’s #13 booth or contact us through email@example.com to schedule a meeting. Also, let us know if you are not planning on attending this year’s Solar Asset Management North America. We would love to schedule a face visit with you at your office following the show.
See you soon!
Contact us: Peter Kobliska
751 East Brokaw Road San Jose, California 95112
Mobile: (262) 844-8184
Where: San Francisco, US
Venue: Grand Hyatt San Francisco
When: 28-29 of March