The event will take place in Barcelona, starting on April 25th
We are glad to announce GreenPowerMonitor will become supporting sponsor at Solar Media’s event Managing European Solar Assets alongside DNV GL. The event will take place in Barcelona, starting on April 25th.
Currently, GreenPowerMonitor manages 4.2GW of its 17.5GW in Europe and it has a great depth of experience with more than 3.000 renewable energy plants.
MEET THE EXPERTS
Rubén Ron, Senior Engineer of DNV GL.
Boom and bust: identifying the weaknesses of subsidized solar installations
Wed, April 25, 2018 – 9:20 – 10:10
Audience vote: What’s going wrong on projects?
- Boom and bust cycle — the “build now, fix later” mentality
- Subsidized vs. unsubsidized builds: is there a difference in quality?
- Asset owners describe common problems, malfunctions, and challenges related to managing existing structures
- Expected vs. actual product life cycles: the hidden costs of cheaper technology
- Managing increasingly complex portfolios
- What will an unsubsidized future look like?
Humberto Roca, COO of GreenPowerMonitor will be one of the featured speakers. Save the date and don’t miss the chance to attend the panel discussion:
Dragon’s Den technology review: remote monitoring, drones, AI, and machine learning
Wed, April 25, 2018 – 12:00 – 13:00
Technology innovators present quick pitches of their latest technologies to a panel of potential buyers who give feedback on how likely they would be to invest
- New technology – what’s about to drop, what’s still futuristic, and what’s never going to matter
- Drones: the movement toward autonomous aerial vehicles
- Artificial intelligence, metadata, and machine learning: cutting costs and predicting accurate outputs
- Analyzing big data with artificial technology
- The impact of blockchain on energy trading
When? 25-26 April 2018
Where? Barcelona, Spain
Venue: Pintor Fortuny, 13. 08001. Barcelona, España